The following is a guest post by Amy Johnson. If you’d like to have your own guest post featured on The First Million is the Hardest see my guest posting guidelines and send me an email! Avoid Credit Fraud when Booking Your Plane Tickets Online Buying travel tickets online is no different from online shopping. Experts remind travelers that the risk of credit card fraud is always present. They strongly advocate for safe computing habits and considerable amounts of common sense. And these measures need to take effect from day one that travel plans are set in motion. Safe Online Booking Tips for Your Vacation Travel Plans Online booking of airline tickets is essentially online shopping. Internet security experts strongly recommend the adherence to the same measures to protect consumers from becoming victims of credit fraud. The rule of thumb is to trust only reputable service providers and to … Continue reading
Most Popular posts
- April 2013 Portfolio Review
- How To Invest Without A Lot Of Money
- Do You Really Need A Financial Advisor?
- Saving Half of My Income – Can It Be Done?
- Should I Contribute to a 401(k) With No Match?
- Should You Buy Stock In the Company You Work For?
- My Favorite Savings Account
- The Government Wants To Limit Your Retirement Savings!
- Five Dumb Ways To Spend Your Tax Refund
- Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Explained – Lending Club Review