This week marks exactly one year since I officially closed on my first house. It’s been a whirlwind of a year and while it’s been a lot of fun, there have been many hard learned lessons taught to me along the way! To commemorate my one year anniversary as a homeowner, I thought I’d write a quick little post to share some of the lessons I’ve learned along the way… Don’t bite off more than you can chew - When looking for houses it’s easy to make a list of improvements and changes that you’d like to/need to change with the house if you bought it. Well, once you buy the house you actually have to do those things, and it’s never as easy as you thought it would be during your walk though! Know your limitations as a handyman and know your true appetite for taking on improvement projects. As soon … Continue reading
Join Over 10,000 Monthly Readers!
Most Popular posts
- Should I Contribute to a 401(k) With No Match?
- Saving Half of My Income – A Progress Report
- How To Invest Without A Lot Of Money
- Saving Half of My Income – Can It Be Done?
- Conducting A Job Search While Still Employed
- Which Is Better – Spending Less or Earning More?
- Do You Really Need A Financial Advisor?
- Buying An Engagement Ring Online – My Blue Nile Experience
- Are Successful Women Relationship Killers?
- How To Invest In A Bull Market