If you’re a regular to The First Million is the Hardest you’ve heard me mention Mint.com before. Mint is a free money management/budgeting tool that I’ve been using for about 4 years now. At this point I don’t know how I’d function without Mint. Since I mention it and recommend it in so many posts I figured it was about time I gave Mint a formal review on this site. Why Do I Love Mint? First and foremost, I love Mint because it’s free. The thought of spending money just to track my money seems a little crazy to me, so free is good. Second, it’s secure. Mint uses bank level (128-bit SSL) encryption to protect your data. If you’re comfortable logging in to your bank’s website or paying bills online, you should feel comfortable using Mint.com. Last but not least, Mint is simple to use. It pulls in all your transaction data, keeps … Continue reading
Join Over 10,000 Monthly Readers!
Most Popular posts
- Should I Contribute to a 401(k) With No Match?
- Saving Half of My Income – A Progress Report
- How To Invest Without A Lot Of Money
- Saving Half of My Income – Can It Be Done?
- Conducting A Job Search While Still Employed
- Which Is Better – Spending Less or Earning More?
- Do You Really Need A Financial Advisor?
- Buying An Engagement Ring Online – My Blue Nile Experience
- Are Successful Women Relationship Killers?
- How To Invest In A Bull Market