As my long time readers are well aware, I’m a huge fan of automating your finances. For about seven years now I’ve been using Mint.com to track all of my spending, and to manage my budget. While Mint is an amazing service, I found it was severely lacking when it came to keeping track of my investment accounts. Enter Personal Capital. I discovered Personal Capital about a year ago after reading about it on another finance blog and decided to give it a try. For those of you who have never heard of Personal Capital, it’s a free website that allows you to track your spending and investments all in the same place. Think of it as Mint.com with its focus on investing rather than budgeting. After a few bumps in the road early on in my experience, I can now confidently say that Personal Capital is the best way … Continue reading
Free Wealth Management. Manage All Your Investments From One Place.
Personal Capital is the ultimate tool for managing your investments: Read My Personal Capital Review
Join Over 10,000 Monthly Readers!
Switch To Straight Talk For Unlimited Talk, Text & Data for $45/mo.
Read my post about making the switch: How To Save $700 By Switching To A Prepaid Smartphone
Most Popular posts
- Buying An Engagement Ring Online – My Blue Nile Experience
- Saving Half of My Income – Can It Be Done?
- How To Invest Without A Lot Of Money
- Should I Contribute to a 401(k) With No Match?
- Facebook IPO: The Top 10 Shareholders
- What Bloggers Aren't Telling You About Forex Trading
- Five Dumb Ways To Spend Your Tax Refund
- How To Save $700 By Switching To A Prepaid Smartphone
- Which Is Better – Spending Less or Earning More?
- Do You Really Need A Financial Advisor?