I just finished reading Mark Cuban’s new E-Book “How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It”. The book is essentially a collection of some of the best blog posts from Cuban’s blog, which he as put together in E-Book form and put up for sale for $2.99. Personally, I’m a huge Mark Cuban fan and happily paid 3 dollars for the book. The book is a quick, easy read full of no-nonsense life and career advice founded in Cuban’s own experiences on his rise to the top of the business world. Top Quotes/Takeaways “Its Easy to know if you’re in the right job. If it matters what you get paid, you’re not in a job you really love.” – A reoccurring theme throughout the book is that if you really want to make it as an entrepreneur you should be willing to live like a broke … Continue reading
Most Popular posts
- How To Invest Without A Lot Of Money
- April 2013 Portfolio Review
- Do You Really Need A Financial Advisor?
- Should I Contribute to a 401(k) With No Match?
- Saving Half of My Income – Can It Be Done?
- Should You Buy Stock In the Company You Work For?
- The Government Wants To Limit Your Retirement Savings!
- My Favorite Savings Account
- How Often Do You Check On Your Investments?
- Five Dumb Ways To Spend Your Tax Refund