Tax day is closing in fast. If you haven’t filed your tax return yet, well, what are you waiting for?! April 15th will be here before you know it. So decide if you’re going to be doing your taxes yourself, or if you’re better off hiring a tax pro. I filed my taxes weeks ago and am getting a refund from both the federal government and New York state for what seems like the first time (thank you mortgage interest deduction!). The average American received a tax refund of just over $2700 in 2012. Being the responsible finance blogger that I am, I gave you five dumb ways to go out and spend your refund check. Thankfully not everyone is irresponsible with their refunds. My friends at Green Dot have once again put together an awesome infographic that breaks down some interesting stats about who gets a refund, tax changes … Continue reading
Get the Discover IT Card. No Annual Fee & Up To 5% Cash Back!
Join Over 10,000 Monthly Readers!
Free Wealth Management. Manage All Your Investments From One Place.
Personal Capital is the ultimate tool for managing your investments: Read My Personal Capital Review
Most Popular posts
- Buying An Engagement Ring Online – My Blue Nile Experience
- Saving Half of My Income – Can It Be Done?
- Should I Contribute to a 401(k) With No Match?
- How To Invest Without A Lot Of Money
- Finding Your Financial Tipping Point
- Facebook IPO: The Top 10 Shareholders
- Personal Capital – The Best Way To Manage Your Investments
- Do You Really Need A Financial Advisor?
- Saving Half of My Income – A Progress Report
- Conducting A Job Search While Still Employed
Switch To Straight Talk For Unlimited Talk, Text & Data for $45/mo.
Read my post about making the switch: How To Save $700 By Switching To A Prepaid Smartphone