I hope everyone out there is having a great weekend, and Happy Hanukkah to those celebrating this week.
I know you’re not going to believe it, but there were a lot of great post to read this week that were written by people other than yours truly! So after you’re done shopping for the day, or at halftime of the football games, check out the following great reads:
- How Living In a Small Town Effects Our Finances by Master The Art Of Saving
- Cheap vs Frugal: How Far is Too Far? by Edward Antrobus
- Overcoming Murphy’s Law – Our Journey Out Of Debt by WorkSaveSive
- Watch Your Money This Festive Period by Money Principle
- How to Negotiate Your Bills and Your Debt by Reach Financial Independence
- The Vagaries of Life by Broke-Ass Mommy
- Saving Money By Comparing Gas Prices Online or With Apps by Digital Personal Finance
- The Most Important Thing You’ll Learn In College by FI Fighter
- What To Include In Your Net Worth by Planting Our Pennies
While you read those posts, I’ll be busy setting up my Christmas tree, which my dog will surely topple over within a day. Enjoy!